Polished Chakra Set with Selenite Charging Plate
Chakra Stones Included: you choose between polished or rough stones
- Clear Quartz works with the Crown Chakra which is located at the top of the head. Clear Quartz is known to amplify the abilities of any stones in its energy field. Quartz is thought to be an essential stone for metaphysical well being.
- Amethyst works with the Third Eye Chakra which is above and between the eyebrows. Amethyst is thought to be an extremely powerful and protective stone with a high spiritual vibration.
- Sodalite works with the Throat Chakra which is located at the center of the neck. Sodalite is thought to encourage intuition, rational thought, and emotional balance.
- Rose Quartz works for the Heart Chakra is the center of the chest. Rose Quartz is associated with Heart Healing and Unconditional Love. It is also thought to be the stone of romance, and carrying it is thought to attract relationships and/or restore existing ones.
- Citrine works for the Solar Plexus which is between sternum and navel. Citrine has long been associated with the sun and is thought to attract prosperity, positivity, and good health.
- Carnelian works for the Sacral Chakra which is located between naval and ovaries/prostate. Carnelian is believed to be a powerfully grounding stone to carry with you as well as helping concentration during meditation, and focusing those with a tendency to daydream.
- Red Jasper works for the Root Chakra which is located at the base of your spine. Jaspers are recommended for help with anxiety, reduce nightmares, and help calm the mind for better study habits.
Selenite is thought to bring clarity to the mind, shields a person from outside influences, and dispels negative energy so this energy plate will be a great asset for your Chakra stones
What you will receive: One (1) of each Chakra connected stones; Quartz, Amethyst, Sodalite, Rose Quartz, Citrine, Carnelian, Red Jasper, one (1) Selenite Pointed Charging Stick, and one (1) Chakra Chart.
NOTE: To receive free shipping after $75, please login to your account before going through the cart page to assure that you receive the discount.
We offer FREE 3-7 day Standard Shipping on all merchandise orders that are C$75 and over (excluding taxes). This offer does not combine with additional discounts unless explicitly stated at the time of promotion.
|Shipping Option||Days in Transit|
|Standard Shipping||3 to 7 business days|
|Xpress Post||1 to 3 business days|
|Priority Post||1 to 3 days|
During Checkout you will see the total price, including taxes, shipping and handling charges, in Canadian dollars before you place your order. Your credit card will be charged in Canadian dollars according to the charges displayed during Checkout. Packages shipped to Canadian addresses do not require a signature for delivery.
Orders must be placed by 12pm ET to start processing on the same day. Silver Cove offers FREE STANDARD SHIPPING on all merchandise orders that are C$75 and over (excluding taxes). For shipments totaling less than C$75, there is a delivery charge for standard shipping. For standard orders, your total order delivery time will take between 3-7 business days depending on destination. For express shipping, your total order delivery time will be between 1-3 business days (depending on final delivery destination).
Your shipping address must be in Canada to receive free shipping.
Please note that orders made to the US and Internationally using Standard shipping may take up to 3 weeks delivery.
If there is a specific timeframe for your delivery please notify us and we would be happy to compare shipping quotes through different companies for faster delivery.
Alternative Shipping Options
We are happy to arrange a different shipping option that suits you best, including freight shipping for larger orders. Please contact us:
Phone: 1 (403) 967-1031 or 1 (587) 377-5722
To be eligible for a product exchange, your item must be in the same condition that you received it.
We do not offer refunds but we do offer exchanges.
There are certain situations where partial refunds may be granted, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more about this process, we are always happy to help in any way possible. We will replace items if they are defective or damaged in transit. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com and send your item to: 4656 61 Street If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you. If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return. To return your product, you should mail your product to: 4656 61 Street You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you have received a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund. Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary. If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Red Deer, Alberta
Red Deer, Alberta
4656 61 Street
To return your product, you should mail your product to:
4656 61 Street
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.